From: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 9:41 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBK] Call for submission for the May 7th Telecon

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, report the message using the 'Report this email' button

Hello all,

TGbk is scheduled to have a call on May 7th.

If you have a submission and would like to allocate time on the May 7th telecon, please let me know ASAP.

If no submission is received by end of day, I will cancel tomorrow’s call.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337