[STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk June 25th Telecon

Hello all,

  1. TGbk is scheduled to meet June 25th, agenda document is submission 11-24-642r8 available on mentor.

Link to latest revision of the agenda: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=642&is_year=2024

  1. I will not be available for tomorrow’s meeting and asked Ali Raissinia to lead it.

There is a strawpoll to run on 11-24-952 which incorporates the feedback and agreement from last call then submission 11-24-966.

  1. This is also serve as a call for submissions, if you have a submission and would like to allocate agenda time please let me know

the DCN and the topic.

  1. Current submission pipeline:

DCN

Presenter

Title

Topic

Status

11-24-952

Jonathan Segev

LB286 CR Part 2

CR

strawpoll

11-24-966

Ali Raissinia

comment resolution for CID2056

CR

Follow up

  1. Note that teleconferences are bounded by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.

Please review and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/develop/policies/bylaws/sect6-7.html#6

Patent FAQ - https://standards.ieee.org/wp-content/uploads/import/documents/other/patents.pdf

LoA Form - https://mentor.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/loa.pdf

Affiliation FAQ - https://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliation/