Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn Nov 2023: Draft Agenda Posted

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add the following contribution to the agenda?

202319391TGbnPriority Based Preemption MethodRonny Yongho Kim (KNUT)PENDING

Regards,
Juseong Moon

2023. 11. 7. 오전 8:57, Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> 작성:

Dear All,

I have uploaded a draft of the TGbn agenda for the upcoming November meeting. The draft agenda can be found here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1713-01-00bn-tgbn-nov-2023-meeting-agenda.pptx

Please note that, among other items, we will have discussions regarding the following:
-          TG Timeline
-          TG Documents
-          TG officers election

In addition, please upload your submissions to the TGbn mentor website and send me a request for adding the submission to the submission queues.
Also, if you had a submission in UHR SG, which was not presented due to lack of time, and you would like to present in TGbn then please re-obtain a DCN for that same submission under TGbn, and send me a notification so that i can include it in the appropriate location in the submissions queues.

Please make sure that technical submissions are uploaded by 18:00 (HST), Sunday 12 November, 2023.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Alfred Asterjadhi