[STDS-802-11-TGBN] nomination of TGbn secretary

Hi Alfred,

I would like to nominate Yusuke Asai as the TGbn secretary.

He contributed to TGn/ac/ax/be/me and served as the TGac coexistence ad-hoc co-chair. Recently, he has been working on considering the business use cases in UHR SG and the contributions were captured in the PAR/CSD document. He has also implemented Japanese regulation changes for 11ah (Wi-Fi HaLow) to the REVme draft. He has also been contributing to expanding the WLAN market by leading the Japanese regulation changes in the government council for 802.11ac/ah/ax/be for more than ten years. He received his Ph.D. degree in engineering from Nagoya University, Japan.

From his sincere personality and honest work performance, I strongly believe he can be a great help to TGbn!

Best regards,

tomo