Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Posted: TGbn Agenda for 4th conf call (Dec 07, 2023 10:00-12:00 ET))

Hi Jason,

Thank you for sharing the proposed SP.

Regarding your SP text, I agree that "the transmission duration and the transmit power" should be shared among coordinated APs, but why "simultaneous transmissions" is needed for SR? Shouldn't "transmissons during the TXOP" be sufficient?

Best regards,

Ray

From: Guoyuchen (Jason Yuchen Guo) <000018696e95f088-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2023 10:20 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Posted: TGbn Agenda for 4th conf call (Dec 07, 2023 10:00-12:00 ET))

Hi Alfred,

Since I didn't receive any negative feedback on defining CSR mode in TGbn, I plan to run a SP for the CSR mode as below. Would you please put it in the SP list? Thanks! The DCN is 1868r2.

TGbn members, please let me know if you have any comment.

SP: Do you agree to define Coordinated Spatial Reuse in TGbn:

An AP can transmit a Trigger frame to initiate simultaneous transmissions of two or more APs on the same frequency resource within its obtained TXOP, where the transmission duration and the transmit power of the APs are specified by the Trigger frame.

Best,

Jason