[STDS-802-11-TGBN] Action Required: Submissions with Pending SPs

Hello all,

I hope you had a delightful holiday season.

In order to organize the agenda for the upcoming January interim meeting I will need members who have already presented their contributions and have asked for running SPs to upload the contribution containing the SPs to the mentor website. Please do so by Friday, 01/10/2024 and send me an e-mail indicating that the document is posted so that I can update the queues.

Happy New Year.

Regards,

Alfred