Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Presentation for PHY queue: Low latency, low collision, low power medium access

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add the following contribution to the TGbn MAC submission queue?

16-Feb-2024 ET

2024

299

0

TGbn

Initial ctrl frame for BW switching modes

Samsung Electronics

The presentation relates to multiple topics, so it can be classified as Miscellaneous

P.S. Please also note that there was a minor mistake when creating the document number on mentor due to which my name is missing from the author column (but affiliation is present). I hope that is fine.

Regards,

Vishnu