Guogang Huang
发件人:Das, Dibakar <dibakar.das@xxxxxxxxx>
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBN <STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
时 间:2024-03-10 12:03:57
主 题:Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn Agenda for March plenary: Posted

Hi Alfred,

Please note that document 463r0 is now uploaded and can be grouped as “low latency” or “QoS”.

Also, document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0093-01-00bn-nav-setting-for-coordinated-tdma.pptx seems to be missing from agenda list.

Because of a conflict I asked to defer this in a telecon last week to the next available slot.

Regards,

Dibakar