Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Agenda time request

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for your contribution. I have reviewed your contribution 23/2126r1 and have some questions and comments as follows. And I am sending these in advance because the time for the Q&A will be limited.

1) Will this HIPEDCA be applicable based on a terminal basis? (i.e., Will the new 11bn STA, recognized to handle low latency traffic, be applied to this function even if they don't send non-latency sensitive traffic?)

If not, how can this function be switched? Is it associated with TID or some functions such as SCS?

2) How does it define the STA that HIPEDCA can utilize?

I assume that might be an implementation matter, but almost all companies want to use this function due to superiority. However, I think any function that defines and restricts this HIPEDCA will be needed to avoid using this function by STAs that carry non-latency sensitive traffic.

3)If HIPEDCA is combined with preemption, I anticipate it will significantly improve the characteristics of low-latency traffic. However, fairness will seriously collapse with legacy devices because HIPEDCA STA gains a long TXOP even if almost all frames do not have low latency traffic.

Best regards,

Akira