Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn Planned Motions

Hi Alfred,

Please add the following to the motion list:

Move to add the following text to the TGbn SFD:  (presented in 11-24/0501r2)

  • 11bn supports hierarchical pilot structure for DRU
    • Pilot locations of a larger DRU is a subset of pilot locations of smaller component DRUs within same PPDU BW

The SP was supported with unanimous consensus

Thanks,

Lin