[STDS-802-11-TGBN] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Announcement: Updated Agenda for TGbn May Interim is Posted

Hi Alfred,

I am sending this email on behalf of my colleague Wei Lin. Please add the following contribution into the PHY queue, thanks.

14-May-2024 ET

2024

924

0

TGbn

Initial Discussion on Possible LDPC Improvements in WLAN

Wei Lin (Huawei)

Regards

Ross Jian Yu 于健

Huawei Technologies