[STDS-802-11-TGBN] Request Straw Polls on Coordination Buffer Status Report in Muiti-AP (doc.: 11-24/0716)

Hi Alfred and all,

Last month, I presented a proposal about Coordination BSR (C-BSR) in Multi-AP (please refer to 11-24/0716r1).
In the coming July Plenary meeting, I want to request the following SPs so that we can move forward in this direction.

Straw Poll 1:
Do you agree to add the following text to the TGbn SFD:
Note: C-BSR is used to indicate the amount of data buffered by an AP for itself and its associated STAs.

Straw Poll 2:
Do you agree to add the following text to the TGbn SFD:
Note: detailed signaling and formats are TBD.

Straw Poll 3:
Do you agree to add the following text to the TGbn SFD:
Note: detailed frame format is TBD.

Please feel free to provide suggestions and make comments. Thanks.

Best regards,
Pei Zhou

TCL