Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn Agenda for July F2F

Hi Alfred,

Not sure whether I should request again if my contributions were in the queue, but anyway, since I have one that I previously requested, and one that I have not requested, here they are, both for MAC:

11-24/755 UL Low Latency Traffic Indication, Xiaofei Wang (InterDigital) (Previously requested)

11-24/874 Discussion on Terminology: sharing and shared AP (InterDigital)

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028