From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2024 1:07 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn Agenda for July F2F

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, report the message using the 'Report this email' button

Hello all,

The agenda for the July F2F meeting can be found here.

I plan to upload a revised version that contains the queues up to date (until today, Friday, 5:00pm PT) and a preliminary spread of the submissions in each session following the usual per-topic arrangement. To make sure that the queues are stable by then, please send me the submission requests by today, Friday 5:00pm PT).

After that, I will upload the revised version with all received contributions and send the final call for submissions with the usual Sunday deadline.

Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD