[STDS-802-11-TGBN] Straw Polls on Roaming for 11bn MAC

Dear Alfred,

Please find below some straw polls on Roaming I am planning to run for 11bn MAC agenda in the upcoming week:

       SP1: Do you support to define in 11bn that the current AP MLD is able to forward buffered data frame to the target AP MLD before or after the DS mapping is switched from the current AP MLD to the target AP MLD?

       SP2: Do you support to define in 11bn a new scanning method based on a Control frame exchange?

         Details of the Control frame exchange are TBD.

       SP3: Do you support to define in 11bn that a non-AP MLD probes the target AP MLD over the DS via the current AP MLD?

       SP4: Do you support to define in 11bn that a non-AP MLD sets up one or more links with target AP MLD over the DS via the current AP MLD?

At all participants, let me know if you have comments and would like to have your presentation to be added to the support list.

Regards

Guogang Huang