| Thread Links | Date Links | ||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Thread Prev | Thread Next | Thread Index | Date Prev | Date Next | Date Index |
Hi Alfred, Could you please add the following CR doc to the Joint or MAC queue?
Best Regards, Hongwon From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> Hello all, I uploaded the preliminary TGbn teleconference agenda between September to November 2026. I have also populated several of the MAC and Joint teleconference agendas to include CRs that remained open following the September interim meeting. To ensure that the agendas contain the most up-to-date information, I would like to ask members to review the submissions queue and verify that all requested submissions are included. If any submission is missing, please notify me and provide the corresponding submission link if it is not already listed. Regards, Alfred -- Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD IEEE802.11 Vice Chair/TGbn Chair, Qualcomm Technologies Inc. To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-TGBN list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGBN&A=1 To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-TGBN list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGBN&A=1 |