From: stds-802-11-tgbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-802-11-tgbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2024 11:56 PM
To: stds-802-11-tgbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Call for TGbp Vice Chair candidates and submissions

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hello, all,

Welcome to TGbp for developing IEEE P802.11bp (AMP) amendment!

The first TGbp meeting will be held during the May 802 interim session in Poland. I have uploaded a tentative agenda for the TGbp kickoff meeting as below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0666-00-00bp-tg-bp-meeting-agenda-for-may-interim-2024.pptx

During the May meeting, we will discuss the project timeline, selection procedure and open submissions. And we will also elect 2 TG Vice Chairs to build up TGbp leadership. Hereby I'm calling for:

  • candidates of TG vice chairs by nominating yourself or anyone else, by end of May 14, Poland local time.
  • submissions (DCN) for the TGbp meetings in May to enrich the agenda, and your preferred presenting time slot.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the coming TGbp meetings in Poland!

Best Regards,

Bo