From: 孙波
To: STDS-802-11-TGBP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date: 2024年06月06日 15:50
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBP] Reminder of TGbp Teleconference on Jun 11

Hello, all,

I'd like to remind you of the 2 scheduled TGbp teleconferences as below:

 - Jun 11, 10:00am, ET; 2 hours; webex

 - Jul 9, 10:00am, ET; 2 hours; webex

Please note, a TGbp teleconference may be cancelled if there're no more than 2 submissions for presenting and discussion for that teleconference. So please let me know the DCNs asap if you have planned submissions to present in one of these teleconferences.

Best Regards,

Bo