[STDS-802-11-TGM] Uploaded document 13/0144r0 titled "aSlotTime confusion, CID 229"

All,

Mark RISON sent a summary e-mail with the conclusion to date of the discussion concerning the resolution to CID 229. The title is my only contribution.

Best Regards

                Jens

Jens TINGLEFF

Consultant, Analogue/RF IC Design