[STDS-802-11-TGM] LB193mc comments uploaded

Dear TGmc folks,

I have uploaded the comments in document:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0233-00-000m-revmc-wg-ballot-comments.xls

We have the following comments assigned to ad-hocs:

Count

state

LB

Draft

Owning Ad-hoc

Unassigned

Assigned

Ad-hoc Notes

Discuss

Grand Total

193

1.00

EDITOR

403

1

404

GEN

109

109

MAC

200

200

1.00 Total

712

1

713

2012.00

EDITOR

3

10

13

GEN

7

15

4

26

MAC

13

32

4

49

2012.00 Total

23

57

8

88

193 Total

712

24

57

8

801

Grand Total

712

24

57

8

801

As you see,  there were 88 comments brought forward from Std-2012,  and we have 713 new comments from LB193mc.

I started a rough categorization as follows:

193

EDITOR

Assigned to Mark Rison

3

9

12

Draft mechanics

4

4

Invalid comments

1

1

Language - ensure

25

25

Language - setup

8

8

Needs Submission

45

1

46

Normative language

55

1

56

Style - caps

12

12

Trivial Technical

16

16

(blank)

237

237

EDITOR Total

403

4

10

417

GEN

Annexes

14

14

Assigned to Mark Rison

2

12

2

16

Discuss

1

2

2

5

PHY

20

20

PICS

4

1

5

(blank)

75

75

GEN Total

109

7

15

4

135

MAC

MAC - Behaviour

95

95

MAC - Frame formats

72

72

Mesh

4

4

Security

19

19

(blank)

10

13

32

4

59

MAC Total

200

13

32

4

249

193 Total

712

24

57

8

801

Grand Total

712

24

57

8

283

1

1085

The good news is that a relatively high fraction of the comments are editorial,  and the majority of these have limited scope.  Those with open scope

I’ve marked “needs submission”.

And I suppose it is only right and proper to honour those without whom we’d have nothing to do.  It’s a two horse race,  but Hunter was pipped at the

post by Mark.

Count of Commenter

Owning Ad-hoc

Commenter