Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Editorial Review for REVmc D1.2+ edits required

I can volunteer for this one, as well.

Mark

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11-tgm List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dorothy Stanley
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:28 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Editorial Review for REVmc D1.2+ edits required

Adrian,

-  I volunteer to be a reviewer

- You have time on the TGmc call agenda tomorrow for an editor status agenda item, including status/review of the review reviewers.

Dorothy

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Stephens, Adrian P <Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear TGm folks,

It’s that time of year.  The Bunny Rabbits are hopping round the field.   The birds are building nests.

The hawthorn is starting to blossom.

And that leads us,  naturally enough,  to an 802.11REVmc editorial review.

I have ~300 implemented resolutions that have not been reviewed yet.   I hope to have a D1.4

incorporating all approved technical changes soon.

I’m guessing that’s 3 days of review effort in total.    So,  if we can find 6 volunteers,  that’s half a day

each.

If you can help, please volunteer asap.  I’m hoping to start the review early next week and complete within

the week.

Dorothy,  I’d like to review the review reviewers on the TGmc call tomorrow, if possible.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)