[STDS-802-11-TGM] Status update on REVmc comments

Dear TGm-styled-personages,

I have uploaded r15 of the composite comment spreadsheet here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0233-15-000m-revmc-wg-ballot-comments.xls

There is a tab per assignee:  (I’m bcc copying this to assignees just in case)…

Assignee

EDITOR

GEN

MAC

Grand Total

Adrian Stephens

1

1

2

Brian Hart

3

3

Daniel Cohn/Mark Rison/Mark Hamilton

1

1

David Hunter

3

2

5

Graham Smith

7

1

8

Jon Rosdahl

1

4

5

10

Kazuyuki Sakoda

2

1

3

Mark Hamilton

3

16

19

Mark Hamilton (ARC group)

1

1

Mark Hamilton/Mark RISON

1

1

Mark Hamilton/Mark Rison/Brian Hart

3

3

Mark RISON

64

17

20

101

Mark Rison/Mark Hamilton

1

1

Matthew Fischer

2

4

6

Qi Wang

3

3

Vinko

3

3

Carlos Aldana

1

1

Vinko/Eldad

1

1

Jouni Malinen

2

2

Grand Total

65

44

65

174

Current status:

Unresolved

Unresolved Total

Resolved

Resolved Total

Resolution Drafted

Resolution Drafted Total

Grand Total

Ballot/Draft

Assigned

Ready for Motion

Approved

Duplicate

Resolution Drafted

2012

68

68

8

11

1

20

88

EDITOR

12

12

11

1

12

24

GEN

23

23

3

3

26

MAC

33

33

5

5

38

1

106

106

29

577

606

1

1

713

EDITOR

53

53

1

577

578

631

GEN

21

21

5

5

1

1

27

MAC

32

32

23

23

55

Grand Total

174

174

37

588

1

626

1

1

801

For those of a pathologically curious bent,  I have uploaded the editorial review committee findings.

Thank you,  as always,  to my reviewers.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0592-01-000m-revmc-editorial-reviews.xlsx

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)