Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 166

Hi Dorothy,

I have to apologize.  Yesterday I included CID 166 in my submission on Annex N, this was wrong.  I now realize that CID 166 concerned TXOP Limit rules not TPEC rules.

Please see that I have uploaded revision 13/13r6 in which the only change is deleting 0166 from the list of CIDs on the front page.  Also I have uploaded a new item  13/1199r0 which is the correct submission to satisfy CID 166 and is the proposed text.  If there is time I could present 1199 and get it into the satisfied column.

Thanks and my apologies for my mistake.

Graham

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using MessageLabs Email Security System.