From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11-tgm List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephens, Adrian P
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:09 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGM] update on status

Some more resolutions from last week’s telecons applied.

Mark has posted in an earlier email a link to the updated MAC spreadsheet.

The same data (hopefully) is also present in the merged spreadsheet:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0233-23-000m-revmc-wg-ballot-comments.xls

Assignees:

Assignee

GEN

MAC

Grand Total

Adrian Stephens

2

5

7

Brian Hart

1

7

8

Dan Harkins

3

3

Dorothy Stanley

1

1

Graham Smith

1

1

Jon Rosdahl

1

1

Mark Hamilton

1

6

7

Mark RISON

1

1

Matthew Fischer

2

2

Menzo Wentink

1

1

Qi Wang

1

1

Mark RISON, Guido HIERTZ, Adrian STEPHENS

1

1

Michael MONTEMURRO

1

1

Carlos Cordiero

1

1

Grand Total

8

28

36

And the detailed status:

Ballot/Draft

Unassigned

Needs submission

Assigned

Discuss

Defer

Review

Ready for Motion

Approved

Grand Total

199

220

8

36

2

1

2

39

189

497

EDITOR

1

1

189

191

201311 approved

189

189

(blank)

1

1

Editor motion

1

1

GEN

131

1

8

2

2

5

149

11ad related

1

1

Personal vs Directional

1

1

1

2

5

Submission requested

1

7

8

(blank)

130

130

Gen Motion Dallas C

5

5

MAC

89

7

28

33

157

(blank)

89

7

28

124

Motion MAC-R

33

33

Grand Total

220

8

36

2

1

2

39

189

497

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Office: +44 (1793) 404 825

Mobile: +44 (7920) 084900

USA Mobile: +1 (408) 239 7485

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using MessageLabs Email Security System.

DSP Group, Inc. automatically scans all emails and attachments using MessageLabs Email Security System.