[STDS-802-11-TGM] Editorial comment to Table 8-33 in REVmc D2.2

Dear all:

I was just taking a closer look at Table 8-33.

I feel that the entry in lines 36ff (FT Auth. Alg, Seq. no 2) are a bit confusing since the table contains two rows for seq# = 2.  Would it not be possible to combine the two rows into one?  This would mean that we have only one row with seq# = 2.  The presence of fields column would still be unambiguous if we said "one or more Neighbor Report element(s) is present  IF Status is 82".

Unless I am missing a technical issue, I would consider this as a pure editorial change that I'd like to suggest to consider in the next revision of the draft.

The same observation applies to the SAE alg.; seq#2 in the same table; as well as to Open System alg. seq#2

Best,

Marc

Marc Emmelmann
e-mail:  emmelmann@xxxxxxxx  web:  http://www.emmelmann.org