Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11b deprecation discussion

Graham, Andrew -

Acknowledged. An updated 11mc agenda is now posted that includes your presentations, and the related CIDs.
See https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1500-04-000m-tgmc-agenda-jan-2014.ppt slides 4-7.

All -

If you have a presentation on the 11mc deprecation CIDs for discussion
during the upcoming 11mc Wednesday PM1 session, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dorothy