[STDS-802-11-TGM] Comment resolution status

Dear TGm members,

This email contains statistics for comment resolution status.

The big picture:

Ballot/Draft

Unassigned

Needs submission

Assigned

Discuss

Defer

Review

Resolution Drafted

Ready for Motion

Approved

Grand Total

199

106

5

41

21

1

25

1

1

296

497

EDITOR

1

1

296

298

GEN

54

1

14

20

25

1

115

MAC

52

4

27

1

84

Grand Total

106

5

41

21

1

25

1

1

296

497

With some detail:

Ballot/Draft

Unassigned

Needs submission

Assigned

Discuss

Defer

Review

Resolution Drafted

Ready for Motion

Approved

Grand Total

199

106

5

41

21

1

25

1

1

296

497

EDITOR

1

1

296

298

201311 approved

189

189

(blank)

1

1

Gen Motion Dallas C

5

5

Motion MAC-R

43

43

Editor motion

1

1

Motion MAC-S

25

25

Gen Motion LA 1

13

13

Motion MAC-T

5

5

Gen Motion Telecon 1

16

16

GEN

54

1

14

20

25

1

115

11ad related

1

1

2

Gen Review

14

1

15

Personal vs Directional

1

1

1

1

4

Submission requested

1

6

7

(blank)

31

2

12

1

46

May with Might

21

7

9

37

Deprecation

4

4

MAC

52

4

27

1

84

(blank)

52

4

27

1

84

Grand Total

106

5

41

21

1

25

1

1

296

497

The assignees:

Assignee

GEN

MAC

Grand Total

Adrian Stephens

1

1

2

Brian Hart

1

8

9

Dan Harkins

1

1

2

Dorothy Stanley

4

1

5

Graham Smith

1

1

2

Jon Rosdahl

1

1

Mark Hamilton

2

8

10

Mark RISON

1

1

Matthew Fischer

4

4

Qi Wang

1

1

Mark RISON, Guido HIERTZ, Adrian STEPHENS

1

1

Carlos Cordiero

1

2

3

Grand Total

14

27

41

The unassigned comments are from these commenters:

Count of CID

Part of No Vote?

N Total

Y Total

Grand Total

Row Labels

Adrian Stephens

12

5

17

23

27

50

67

David Hunter

36

36

36

Mark Hamilton

3

3

3

Grand Total

12

5

17

23

66

89

106

Having (almost) completed the .11ac roll-in,  I am now going to give priority to resolving

or finding assignees for my comments,  as requested at a TGmc telecon.  Many of my

comments relate to .11ad material (which is not surprising,  because that was the bulk

of new or changed material in D2). FYI -  I have asked Carlos Cordeiro to resolve a number of

these comments where expert knowledge of .11ad was required.

For those that like pretty pictures,  one more:  This shows the comment resolution history for LB199 only

To put some analysis into this,  In November we approved 115 comments quickly (editorials) and a further ~75 at the session.

Between the end of the November session and the end of the Jan session,  we approved about 110 comments.

We have roughly 200 comments not yet approved.   Based on the previous rate of approval,  this would indicate completion

of the comment resolution in May.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)