Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11mc teleconference info for Feb 7, 2014 10am Eastern (7am Pacific) 2 hours

All,

An updated agenda for our Feb 7th telecon is below. Let me know if
you have any other agenda items.

Thanks,

Dorothy
1. Call to order, patent policy, attendance
2. Editor report
3. Comment resolution
- CID 2488, see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1399-09-000m-some-lb199-proposed-comment-resolutions.docx
- "May with Might" tab comments, see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1160-05-000m-lb199-gen-adhoc-comments.xls  and