[STDS-802-11-TGM] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0057-05-000m-cid2129-rewrite-of-probe-response-text.doc posted

An updated version of 11-14/57 has been uploaded:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0057-05-000m-cid2129-rewrite-of-probe-response-text.doc

Changes are to remove obsolete analysis and simplify the comments.   Inline discussion points added.

Thank you to Mark Rison for most of this.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)