[STDS-802-11-TGM] Notice of intent to bring editorial motions in TGmc

Dear 802.11 TGmc folks,

Please review https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0233-38-000m-revmc-wg-ballot-comments.xls

I will be bringing to motion or discussion the editorial comments resolutions in the coming session.

The editorial resolutions to be moved are identified as follows:

1.       Editor motion* tabs

2.       Editorials tab

3.       EDITOR_A tab

4.       EDITOR_Q tab

The comments needing TGmc input are identified by the “Editorials needing TGmc input” tab.

The spreadsheet incudes tabs per comment group for EDITOR comments and per owning ad-hoc.

Owning Ad-hoc

Unassigned

Submission Required

Assigned

Discuss

Review

Resolution Drafted

Ready for Motion

Approved

Duplicate

Grand Total

EDITOR

8

2

10

6

82

7

82

1

198

201407 approved

82

1

83

ANA

1

1

Editor motion telecon 2014-08-01

6

6

Editor motion telecon 2014-08-08

1

1

Editorials

81

81

Editorials needing TGmc input

8

2

10

6

26

EDITOR_A

155

2

157

Editorials

155

2

157

EDITOR_Q

125

125

Editorials

125

125

GEN

12

1

91

2

3

109

Clause 4

7

7

Definitions

4

14

18

Editorials

2

2

Gen SD - B

1

1

Gen Telecon - Aug

2

2

Location

1

1

PHY (DMG)

12

12

PHY (TVWS)

5

5

PHY (VHT)

24

24

PHY SAP

4

4

PICS

1

7

8

Protection mechanisms

1

1

Regulatory

9

9

Security

2

2

support for 11b

4

4

Terminology

6

3

9

MAC

5

151

34

190

Architecture

7

7

BW rules

1

1

Capabilities

2

2

Channel access

3

3

Clause 4

1

1

Clause 6

10

10

DMG

21

21

Dual CTS

2

2

Editorials

4

4

Fragmentation

2

2

Frame exchange sequences

1

1

Frame formats

10

10

Location

19

19

MAC operation

1

3

4

Management

7

7

Metrics

1

1

MIB

1

1

Motion MAC-AC

34

34

Power Saving

11

11

Protection mechanisms

1

1

Quiet operation

5

5

Rates

6

6

Security

2

2

Terminology

3

3

TVHT

5

5

TXOP

6

6

VHT

10

10

VHT Capabilities

10

10

WNM

1

1

Grand Total

17

9

244

12

6

362

44

82

3

779

Please review the Editorials tab and identify any comments that need discussion.

I will bring to motion without further review in TGmc all comments on the Editorials tab that have not been identified as needing discussion.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)