[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmc has completed its work for Berlin, releasing Wednesday PM1 and Thursday PM1 timeslots

All,

TGmc has completed its work this week, approving resolutions to the
46 comments received in LB206. I'll be bringing a motion for
WG Letter balllot approval to the mid-week plenary, and a motion to approve the
Report to the EC for Conditional approval to proceed to Sponsor Ballot at
the Friday closing plenary.

Agenda: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0221-04-000m-tgmc-agenda-march-2015.pptx .

Current EC report: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0287-04-000m-p802-11revmc-report-to-ec-on-conditional-approval-to-go-to-sponsor-ballot.pptx .

Thank you to everyone who supported achieving this milestone.

Dorothy Stanley

Dorothy Stanley
Aruba Networks

dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx