[STDS-802-11-TGM] Editorial comment resolutions uploaded

Dear TGmc folks,

I have updated the file containing editorial comment resolutions here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0532-04-000m-revmc-sponsor-ballot-comments.xls

The status of the comment resolution is shown below:

Owning Ad-hoc

Unassigned

Submission Required

Assigned

Discuss

Review

Resolution Drafted

Ready for Motion

Approved

Duplicate

Defer

Grand Total

EDITOR

1

53

6

7

311

1

41

420

ANA

2

2

Editorials

39

4

4

64

1

112

Location

4

4

MIB

1

1

Terminology

1

2

3

(blank)

2

3

5

Frame formats 8.4

4

4

Style

4

4

8

Insufficient Detail

1

1

2

Action Frames

2

2

Editorials - Hunter

1

3

23

27

Style - value of

18

18

Style - value for

14

14

Style - for a

52

1

53

Style - 1.4

1

1

Style - contents of

2

2

Style - WNM-Notification

2

2

4

Style - Extensibility

4

4

Similar to CID 5308

119

119

Motion MAC-AM

27

27

Style - IEEE Std

1

4

5

Similar to CID 5837

3

3

EDITOR_A

601

6

18

625

Editorials

300

5

18

323

Editorials - Hunter

301

1

302

EDITOR_Q

86

86

Editorials

86

86

Edward has speculatively edited a number of comment resolutions as follows:

Count of CID

Column Labels

Owning Ad-hoc

Not edited