[STDS-802-11-TGM] Handling of the remaining unapproved REVmc editorial comments.

Dear TGmc participants,

I have reorganized the editorial comments to rationalize the number of comment groups.

The result is in: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0532-13-000m-revmc-sponsor-ballot-comments.xls

Tab Name

Number of comments

Description

Comments

4306

All Comments across all ballots

EDITOR

1146

All Comments “owned” by editor

EDITOR_A

39

All Comments “owned” by Edward

EDITOR_Q

72

All Comments “owned” by Emily

GEN

172

MAC

470

201505 approved

10

Comments approved in May

201506 approved

53

Comments approved in June (Portland)

201507 approved

767

Comments approved in July

Duplicates

26

Exact duplicates

Editorials

148

Editorials not fitting in another category

Editorials - ready for motion

14

These have been discussed and are ready for motion

Editorials - speculatively edited - for review

4

These have been edited, review requested

Editorials - speculatively edited - updated resolution

21

These have been edited, but the resolution since updated

Editorials - style

93

These are editorials related to style

General

10

These are comments with Type of Comment = G

Owning Ad-hoc

Submission Required

Assigned

Discuss

Resolution Drafted

Ready for Motion

Approved

Duplicate

Grand Total

EDITOR

31

13

1

230

13

829

29

1146

201505 approved

10

10

201506 approved

53

53

201507 approved

766

1

767

Duplicates

26

26

Editorials

29

7

1

110

1

148

Editorials - ready for motion

13

1

14

Editorials - speculatively edited - for review

4

4

Editorials - speculatively edited - updated resolution

21

21

Editorials - style

6

87

93

General

2

8

10

EDITOR_A

39

39

201505 approved

9

9

201506 approved

26

26

201507 approved

4

4

EDITOR_Q

72

72

201505 approved

28

28

201506 approved

18

18

201507 approved

26

26

Grand Total

31

13

1

230

13

940

29

1257

I will bring for discussion asap the four comments in “Editorials - speculatively edited - for review” and the one discuss

comment in “Editorials”.

It is also my intention to bring to motion as soon as the group believe it has had enough time to review the 230 “resolution drafted” comments.

Please review these comment resolutions as soon as possible and let me know if you have any feedback.   If I believe there is

merit in the feedback,  I will modify the comment resolutions proposed.  If I disagree with the feedback,  it will be a matter for

the reviewer to bring this to the attention of TGmc and seek discussion.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)