Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmc BRC meeting logistics - February 22-25, 2016 Ft. Lauderdale meeting

All,

The draft agenda for next week's TGmc BRC meeting is now posted, see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0277-00-000m-tgmc-brc-agenda-fort-lauderdale-meeting.docx .

Please let me know if you have any additional agenda items.

Thanks,

Dorothy