Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmc comment 7770

> The commenter’s proposed resolution does not work because “STA identified by the AID12 subfield in the STA Info field” does not work when the AID12 field is zero.

The commenter's proposed resolution does work, because it is qualified

by "directed to a non-AP STA in an infrastructure BSS", and such a STA has an AID.

Per 616.29, the AID12 field is (only) "Equal to 0 if the STA is an AP, mesh STA, or STA that

is a member of an IBSS."

Having said that, I'm OK with the direction of the proposed resolution

below.  I would suggest changing "that can provide feedback" to "that is expected to

provide feedback" (see 616.27), though.

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk