[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated TGmc BRC teleconference agenda posted for Friday May 13th noon Eastern/9am Pacific 3 hours

All,

An updated agenda for our Friday May 13th teleconference is posted, see
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0572-03-000m-tgmc-may-2016-teleconference-agenda-planning-document.docx , and copied below.

Thanks,

Dorothy
===========================

Teleconference meeting May 13th, 2016

We will use the webex dial-in bridge listed below:

Fri, May 13, 9:00 am | 3 hr San Francisco (Pacific Daylight Time, GMT-07:00)

When it’s time, join the meeting from here:

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=M31RCZ8CJTL3AP9XCVGUFD52PM-4O2

Where: WebEx Online

Meeting number: 193 294 222

 Audio Connection

+1-415-655-0001 US TOLL

Access code: 193 294 222

The draft agenda is:

1. Call to order, attendance, and patent policy

2. Editor report

3. Comment resolution (see below)

Solomon Trainin (30 mins):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0569-00-000m-awake-window-access-fixes-in-dmg-network.docx Awake Window access fixes in DMG network (fix for recently found error)
11-16-580 CID 7165 – Solomon Trainin
CID 7073, 7075, 7780, 7770 – Adrian (20 mins)
CID 7772 – https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0556-01-000m-resolution-of-cid-7772-on-d5.docx Graham (re-association list), any others available (20 mins)
Mark Hamilton CIDs (25 mins)

CID 7552, 7553 – https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0298-03-000m-ds-assigned-cids-march-2016.docx – Dorothy (15 mins)

Mark Rison CIDs 7523 (Brian Hart input), any others available (30 mins)

CID 7170, 7220 – Peter E (11:35 to noon), see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0292-03-000m-sb1-ecclesine-resolutions.docx (25 mins)

4. AOB – additional teleconference to schedule in advance: May 27 as fallback

5. Adjourn

Note that BRC meetings and teleconferences are subject to IEEE policies and procedures, see:

–        IEEE Patent Policy
–        Patent FAQ
–        Letter of Assurance Form
–        Affiliation FAQ