Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Proposed resolutions for CC25 Editorial comments.

Thanks for these, Emily.  I would like to request that the following

be pulled (unless we can agree before this afternoon):

CID 13: The field should be called … Elements since there can be more than one

CID 28: Which accept?  "handle" is correct (imperative).  I think this comment should be rejected

CID 164: Definitely no, else we'll end up with two "BRP frame"s for different things (11ac v. 11ad)!

CID 342: Should be "TBTT Information Set field" not "TBTT Information set"

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk