Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Reply: Re: Reply: Re: Reply: Re: 11md LB 236 comment resolutions for 11aj-related comments

Adding the 802.11 TGm reflector,

Shiwen,

Thanks for updating the document. I've posted the new revision here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1034-02-000m-proposed-resolutions-for-11aj-related-comments-in-revmd-lb236.doc

We will review the proposed resolutions on either the TGm teleconference next week or during the TGm sessions at the IEEE 802.11 plenary meeting in Vienna.

Cheers,

Mike