Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmd SA1 comments for Editor Ad hoc - 20/0010r0

Hello Dorothy and All

A revised document for REVmd SA1 comments for Editor Ad hoc was uploaded, see

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0010-02-000m-revmd-sa1-comments-for-editor-ad-hoc.xls

Doc 20/0010r2 includes two “ready for motion” tabs:

  • Tab “Motion-EDITOR-P”, was originally included in 20/0010r1 with proposed resolutions for 81 comments.
  • Tab “Motion-EDITOR-Q”, a new tab with 5 additional trivial editorial comments.

It was planned to have a motion to approve those 86 comments this week.

Please review and let me know if you have any additional suggestions to the proposed resolutions.

Regards,

Emily Qi