[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated proposed comment resolutions

All,

I’ve updated my proposed comment resolution document, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0338-08-000m-revmd-initial-sa-comments-assigned-to-hamilton.docx

Of note:

  • I would like to reconsider CID 4723.  Off-line discussion after the June 10 telecon led to understanding that not all key wrap algorithms use the NIST AES key wrap, anymore.  The proposed resolution is changed to reference Table 12-10, instead of trying to specify the wrapping algorithm in the text.  This also results in removing the statement that the Key field is always padded, because the AES-SIV padding algorithm does not need or use such padding.
  • CID 4221 is updated per the discussion on the June 10 call.
  • CID 4377 is updated per the discussion on the June 10 call.
  • CID 4485 has an open action item to add a statement to clause 9.2.2 to clarify the meaning of “reserved” values in fields.

CIDs 4442 and 4418 are ready for review on an upcoming CRC call.  I anticipate having more ready for review in a future update.

Mark