Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Security CIDs from REVme CC

Hey Mark,

I've assigned these comments to you unless there is somebody else willing to volunteer to provide resolutions.

If you have specific resolutions, changes,  or need clarification from the group, please create a submission and we can discuss during one of the teleconferences.

Thanks,

Mike

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 3:36 PM Mark Rison <m.rison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Mike,

> 240

I'm happy to identify the locations where "mesh TKSA" appears, if that's what you're after.

> 200

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on the direction.

> 206

I need someone to tell me whether it's the places in the spec that say the

PN has to never repeat are wrong, or whether it's the places in the spec that

say just the {PN+nonce} or {PN+TID/ACI} has to never repeat are wrong.

> 208

I don't know the answer.

> 214

I don't know the answer.

> 239

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on the direction.

> 507

I need some input from Jouni here.

> 387

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on the direction.

> 360

I think the proposed change is specific and explicit.

> 535

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on a direction.

> 432

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on the direction.

> 225

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on a direction.

> 395

I don't know the answer.

> 45

I don't know the answer.

> 356

I don't know the answer.

> 260

I need some input from Jouni here.

> 406

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on the direction.

> 213

I think the proposed change is specific and explicit.

> 190

I don't know the answer.

> 179

I think the proposed change is specific and explicit.

> 180

I don't know the answer.

> 186

I'm happy to propose specific changes if there is consensus on the direction.

> 223

I think the proposed change is specific and explicit.

> 335

I don't know the answer.

> 418

I don't know the answer.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk