From: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 8:17 PM
To: "STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme MAC ad hoc comments spreadsheet

All,

I have posted an initial spreadsheet for the REVme CIDs in the MAC ad hoc, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0793-00-000m-revme-mac-comments.xls .

This has categorized the comments into technical areas, and most of them are assigned.  However, a few topic areas are not yet assigned and I could help with any volunteers:

  • QoS
  • PV1
  • IFS definition
  • ax Regulatory (needed when ax is merged in)
  • FTM
  • Quiet period
  • TWT
  • TXOP and bursts
  • Block ack
  • DMG
  • OCT

If you have expertise in any of these areas and are willing to help, please look at the related tab on the spreadsheet and see if you can help with any of the CIDs.

Thanks.  Mark