From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 2:01 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated REVme agenda for next week now posted

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Youhan,

For that one, I've scheduled time on the call on July 26th if that works for you.

Cheers,

Mike

I had also requested agenda time for 11-21/1040 on 7/2 via the reflector.  Could you please add that as well?

Regards,

Youhan

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Youhan,

I'll add you on Thursday.

Cheers,

Mike