[STDS-802-11-TGM] 21/965r7 uploaded

Hi all

As requested by the chair, Mike, I reached offline agreement with Youhan’s on his two additional concerns. This resulted in a NOTE being deleted. The note essentially replicated the definition of a signal extended PPDU, but not as precisely/clearly. Further, there was some concern with “signal extended PPDU” expressed on the call, and we (+MarkR) reached offline agreement that PPDU[+SigExt] was a better choice, so that change is made to.

Thus 21/965r7 is uploaded to the server and is ready for motion as discussed.

Best wishes

Brian