[STDS-802-11-TGM] Self-protected action frame comment resolution

Hello Mike and all,

Here is a follow-up email relating to 11-21/1683r0, which was discussed in the conference call on October 18th.
The document has been slightly modified to address comments raised in the meeting. We had additional email discussion among Mark.R, Jouni, and Dan, and generated the updated document.
I believe the latest version 11-21/1683r3 is ready for motion.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can help with.

Best regards,
Kazuyuki Sakoda