Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme goals for November

+Emily and Edward

Hi Graham,

If ARC has already discussed the contribution, why isn't it posted already?  So the ARC group has not reviewed the final submission?
Please post the document and announce it to the reflector.

Also, I'd like Emily and Edward to take a look. I'd like to understand how much effort it would be to use the existing doc (with 0.3 references) to integrate into 0.4.

Thanks,

Mike