Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Request to update my agenda item tomorrow (Friday)

Thanks Edward,

Acknowledged with thanks.

Cheers,

Mike

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 10:37 AM Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike,

For my agenda item tomorrow, would you add 21/1678 along with 21/1617?

I uploaded revisions 0 and 1 of 21/1678 in the past few days, and I plan to upload revision 2 prior to the call as I am awaiting a member for follow-up comments.  Revision 2 also contains a proposed resolution of 5 additional CIDs.

Thanks,
Ed