Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme goals for November

Hi all,

I posted the agenda for REVme for the November plenary for next week here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1632-00-000m-revme-agenda-november-2021-session.pptx

Cheers,
Mike

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 4:41 PM M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I just thought I'd send out an email to give everyone a head's up on the goals for REVme for November. Given that we now have D0.4 which incorporates 11ax, 11ay and 11bc amendments, it would be good to get this content out  to initial letter ballot sooner than later.

During our sessions next week, our objective is to complete comment resolution on CC35. So if you have comments that you feel that absolutely need to be resolved prior to our initial letter ballot, please contact me to request agenda time.

If you have comments that you can withdraw and resubmit during the initial LB, please let me know as well.

I think that with your help and with focus on our objective, we can get this done.

Thanks,

Mike