Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 359 "Natural Binary"

Thanks Jouni,

One other thing to note is that this sentence has been in the standard since 802.11-1999.

Personally, I haven't seen any justification to demonstrate that this text is actually causing confusion or interoperability issues. Given the text and its context, we should just leave it as is.

Cheers,

Mike