Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11me/D1.0 CID 1678 (PBSS STA behaviour)

Adding the TGm reflector,

Based on Solomon and Joe's response, it doesn't sound like there is agreement on resolving the comment as "Accepted".

Please continue to discuss the resolution and request agenda time when there is agreement on a Resolution to be discussed in a TGme session.

Cheers,

Mike